Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Safari Chic!

The sun is shining and I am working the Safari Chic look .....

For SS11 we see Safari Chic taking on a more eclectic feel, mixing up your usual neutral/khaki shades with a subtle seventies caramel twist and a dash of festival fever.  So this Summer I will be mixing it up with a selection of animal prints, sheer fabrics and fringing.

Today I am wearing a Seventies Safari Style Dress from Primark with my favourite Mischa Barton Fringed Bag, Ugg Ballet Pumps and Neon Green Nail Polish from Filthy Gorgeous which I am in love with  .......




Marc Jacobs experimented on the SS11 Catwalks by mixing Safari and Seventies .......
Picture Courtesy of  houseoffraser.co.uk


What are you waiting for ...... embrace your inner animal.

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment