Monday, April 18, 2011

I Love Stripes!

I have to admit that I have a slight addiction to stripes!

They are a staple in my wardrobe and I think I have at least 10 striped items that I wear religiously! It is a reliable trend that works all year round and comes back to the catwalks year after year.

The preppy, nautical trend is set to stay aboard this season after a big presence on the catwalks; it is a versatile and très chic trend that will see you stay afloat well into the summer. Nautical is such an easy trend to embrace and looks great on anyone. Perfect teamed with Denim shorts or Chinos in the summer with my favourite hairstyle of the moment – the top knot!


Today I am wearing a striped T-Shirt from Topshop with some Topshop Chinos and Ugg Ballet pumps (which have fur lining and are so cosy and warm). 



Some Celebrities who have been embracing this trend include Kate Moss and Alexa Chung.

Pictures courtesy of celebrityfashionfix.co.uk

Pictures courtesy of iheartthat.com

So what are you waiting for - take the urban sailor trend into summer with striped tops, offering a dressed down contrast to the colour blocking pieces around.

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment