Saturday, April 30, 2011

BACK TO THE GYPSY THAT I WAS...

After an absolutely awful Friday night of sucumbing myself to brainwashing devil music in a nightclub full of boys wearing Mckenzie, I went out today with my mother to a countryside tea room for tea & scones and cucumber sandwiches al fresco. Rather than feeling more relaxed, I felt agitated and irritated all day long and I'm not sure why. I've felt like this for a while now and I'm convinced someone's put this upon me, because I can't figure out any reason as to why I deserve to feel like this naturally. They have a crystal/gemstone shop near the tea rooms so we went inside and I bought a Tiger's Eye stone, hoping that I can use it in a positive way and knowing that it prevents the evil eye. I'm now researching into ways I can use it to create a more positive frame of mind. I'll let you know which ways I used it and what the results are in a week or so... Anyway, above are some outfit photos of today. Midi Skirt - Topshop. White Shirt - Topshop. Sunglasses - Vintage. Bangles - Accessorize. Ring - ASOS. Shoes - Vintage. Bag - Vintage (my mother's). Necklace - ebay. Earrings - Accessorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment