Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Palazzo pants!

So I decided to invest in some Palazzo pants!

I have been seeing this trend coming through more and more in magazines and have spotted a few people wearing them in the street too. To be honest I was not sure whether this was something I would suit but when I popped by Primark and spotted these beauties for £12 I thought  "hey why not try them on". So I did and guess what I LOVED them!

It’s officially the trouser of the season, and in the case of the Palazzo the wider the better! Palazzo pants were splashed all over the SS11 runways.  Best teamed with wedges to extend the 70's vibe and make sure you keep your top half  tight around the waistline.

So today I decided to test the look out and have teamed them with some Faith Black Wedges and a Very Black T-Shirt ......



These were spotted all over the catwalks too ...... and my favourites are these floral numbers from D and G .....


Picture Courtesy of fashion.telegraph.co.uk

Will you be joining in on the trend too??

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment