Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter! I hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend, I certainly am as for the first day in 9 days I've been able to stay at home and relax. Also, I've now reached 100 followers! Thanks to everyone who reads this blog and all the comments and feedback, I really appreciate it. I've decided that even though I've recently bought a camera, I am going to buy a digital SLR camera, a proper camera, as although this one is brilliant, it doesn't seem to come up with the results I want. And for close up photography, fashion photography and travel photography (which I'm going to be doing alot of this year) I want a camera I'll be happy with. I've also decided I need more jewellery & accessories but that's a different issue. Anyway, I'm off for an Easter BBQ. Bye now! xo. Outfit - Dress from ASOS. Shoes from Topshop. Sunglasses from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment