Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Orphan's Arm ..

I recently discovered an amazing new T-Shirt brand while searching on ASOS - The Orphan's Arm. The brand creates quirky prints hand printed in East London. The Orphan's Arm is a quintessentially English label who hark back over time.

Today I am wearing their Eros Is A Rotten Shot T-Shirt (which I am in love with and is a bargain at £35). I have teamed it with an American Apparel Charcoal Jersey Skirt and Black Loafers from Very.....



Other options available at ASOS include this Smitten Hearted Poets Club Race Vest priced at £30 ...... which I think I may have to get next!

Picture Courtesy of ASOS.COM

Printed T-Shirts are a celebrity staple too - so always a great piece to invest in!

Fearne Cotton is a fan of the printed T-Shirt .......


Picture Courtesy of bbc.co.uk/radio1 

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment