Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GOLD DUST WOMAN

Cinita Dicker by David Gubert for Marie Claire Austrailia. This editorial caught my eye when I saw it was called 'Almost Famous', almost sure that it would be groupie based and 60's/70's influenced. Cinita Dicker's red hair and innocent freckles contrast with the rock n' roll gypsy styling of the shoot but it pulls off well and makes her stand out, showing that she can really work the bohemian vibe of the photos. I haven't posted all of the photos, only my favourites, but I love how there's this mysterious bearded dingy guy with tattoos & dark glasses in the background of each of the shots, with the band, against the tourbus... as if she's either his groupie or his muse. I love finding editorials like this, combining my greatest interests in this era and fashion.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on all my favourite blogs yet let alone post my own, I've been working everyday since Saturday and have come home ill and exhausted each night. I can't wait until this week is over. Sunday is Easter, but it'll be my first chance in 9 days to sleep in, to relax, to take photos and to eat lots of chocolate. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment