Monday, April 25, 2011

Bank Holiday Style.....

So I have been enjoying the bank holiday break with a mixture of lie-ins, sunshine and clothes of course!

Here is what I have been wearing -

Saturday - I opted for a floral maxi dress by French Connection which I teamed with an Urban Outfitters brown belt and Gold Flip Flops from Primark .....



Delicate flowers inspire this feminie trend seen all over the SS11 Catwalks .......


Picture Courtesy of harpersbazaar.co.uk

Sunday - I went for a contrasting trend and dipped back into Safari Chic .... only this time experimenting with animal print.

I teamed this H & M Playsuit with a Peace Necklace from WhatsAboutTown and my old faithful Ray Bans and Havaianas ....


From Leopard print to Tiger stripes, Big Cat prints were all over the Catwalks ....


Picture Courtesy of harpersbazaar.co.uk

P.S. Dont you just love 3 day weeks!!!!!!

L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment