Sunday, February 20, 2011

WONDERFUL TODAY

The last couple of days have been very dramatic - to say the least. Friday I spent with work friends having drinks in bars, didn't think it would be appropriate to take pictures for fear of 'look at me taking pictures with all the people I work with!' comments. Saturday I went with my mum to see the musical We Will Rock You at the theatre in London. The show itself was fantastic, well choreographed, great costumes and obviously great music by Queen. It was well worth seeing and will make anyone (who doesn't already) really appreciate rock music. I dragged her down Tottenham Court Road and we dithered about for a while, I love the guitar shops down there and the people you see. Every now and then you got to see a London Fashion Week atendee dash past you with arms full of coffees, cameras and papers, and a LFW tag swinging from their neck. However, the most valuable thing I spotted down Tottenham Court Road was a man, I won't go into too much detail because I don't want to spoil it but all I can say is I will spend the rest of my days searching for him, just to see him again and this time actually talk to him. Today I spent the day at work which was rather stressful. This week is going to be busy and productive... along with catching up on all the fashion shows on style.com and fashion blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment