Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR

Some children grew up watching science fiction with their dads, some grew up with Warner Brothers & Looney Tunes and some grew up with Disney. I am probably one of the biggest Disney fans ever, and I am 20 years old. I admit that most of my valuable lessons I've learnt so far in life are what I have been taught from Disney films. My favourite film of all time is Beauty & The Beast. Despite the fact most original classic Disney films have subliminal messages in them and are generally aimed at adults, and negative rumours about Walt Disney, each and every film is so uniquely influential. I can recite word for word most Disney films and my ipod is full of Disney songs. If I could choose one place to live in the world it would be Disneyland Paris, probably in Minnie Mouse's house. My subject on Matermind would be Disney movies. I cry every time they show the promotional 'Walt Disney Pictures' scene at the beginning of every film with the Sleeping Beauty castle. I cry every time I listen to When You Wish Upon A Star on my ipod. I play Epic Mickey over & over again on the wii just so I can pretend I am walking around Main Street USA all day long. It's all so emotional. I will love Disney until the day I die and one day in my life I will definitely live happily ever after in Disneyland Paris. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment