Thursday, February 24, 2011

ANDRE & MARISCA

Whilst browsing through a magazine recently I noticed an advert for 'The Kooples' showing Andre & Marisca. I immediatley tore the page out, stuck it on my wall and now I'm in love with this couple. The way they speak, their mannerisms, their faces, the way they're so in love, the fact they live 'just outside Amsterdam' and even the music that is specifically assigned to their own personal video. Barely even saying a few words, they're fascinating. They remind me of a couple you'd read about in a Scott Fitzgerald story, people you long to meet but you know you'll never find them. Well, apparently these kinds of people exist. What can I say, I'm obsessed (especially with his cheekbones) and cannot stop watching this video over & over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment