Sunday, February 27, 2011

PANORAMA



Photos taken by Emma - http://www.dazedandconfused1991.blogspot.com/. Experimenting with my new camera on Friday and discovered it could do this. Realised the second & third photos turned out quite well and looks like it's showing the process of me rolling a cigarette.


Today has been a fairly grim day, it started off sunny and I was gutted that as per usual I had to spend my Sunday at work. Now it just looks as grey as all the other days. This coming week is bound to be a bore, however the weekend should be exciting. I am starting a diet tomorrow as reality has hit me & I've discovered I can't keep eating the way I do if I want to stay slim. I need to sort out finances, post parcels, plan outfits, tidy my room & pack, all in time for Friday. It's my friend's birthday so we're going to stay with another friend at university so expect lots of party photos. I never go out in the evenings much anymore so it could be a one off.

No comments:

Post a Comment