Monday, February 14, 2011

C'EST L'AMOUR

Happy Valentine's Day to people who are celebrating it. As per usual, I didn't get one Valentine's card and the day is always an absolute drag for me whilst most other people are out there buying fluffy toys and flowers and fluttering their eyelashes at eachother. I admit I am one of those grumpy people who sit in the corner of a restaurant alone and watch couples gaze into eachother's eyes and hold hands across the table feeling sick. Why make everyone else feel bad and feel the need to publish the fact you're oh so in love? What is there to be happy about? But then today I've spent the day watching Top Hat which is beautiful and geniuinely such a happy film that you can't help but feel happy for everyone that's in love and celebrating Valentine's Day. So I thought I'd share these picutres of couples who I admire and who are or were genuinely in love. Someone pass the bucket...

No comments:

Post a Comment