Thursday, February 10, 2011

BLUES

Today is a grim day - I have absolutely no inspiration for this blog at the moment. Ideally I'd like to go to the woods and have a walk and take some photos but I don't have a camera and it seems all the National Trust Parks around here are closed for Winter, which is a shame. One of the benefits of living in the middle of the countryside is there are so many lovely places to go, fields, parks, castles & woodlands but for one reason or another I can't go to them. So I'm posting this song instead - I've been listening to it all morning and it's exactly how I feel right now. My uncle used to play this when I was little and he lived with my grandmother, every time we went round for dinner there was this blasting down from upstairs. I got the blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment