Tuesday, October 18, 2011

YOU'VE COME TO REALISE...

An outfit slightly different to the usual things you've seen me wearing on here. Incase you hadn't known already, I am obsessed with Dalmatian print, and when I saw & heard it was going to be in for this season (thanks to Topshop Unique) I was so excited. Obviously I don't want to dress myself head to toe in it so I swore to myself that I would only buy one dalmatian print item... which was originally this little bag. (I'll get onto that later). Today I went to London and spent most of the day in Topshop Oxford Circus. Four rules: have your wits about you, walk fast, don't stand still in a corner for too long and don't wear 6 inch heels. Also, don't get angsty with the girl who barges past you to grab the last kimono from the 'Sale Rail', she knows what she's doing. Anyway, so I went there initially to buy the shoes in the post below. After having tried them on, I realised they were totally impractical and I would be too scared to wear them due to how fragile the gold heel is. So instead, I bought the dalmatian print Angie boots - yes, more dalmatian print. I am in love with them, so I'll have to do an outfit post with them soon. Outfit: Everything Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment