Monday, October 17, 2011

AUDIO

I've been really busy these past few days with work and Open Uni work, I really resent myself for being a bad blogger sometimes. I've had a lot of lovely emails & comments from readers and lots of requests for more outfit posts, and for those of you that have been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I had a camera, but it got stolen. I haven't had a chance to get hold of a good camera ever since then and each outfit photo I've done has been grainy and frankly, horrible to look at. I desperately want to get my hands on an SLR pronto. Once I get hold of a decent camera I promise my blog will develop more and I will feel much more motivitated and inspired. For now I leave you with a couple of photos of my favourite things at the moment; firstly, this photo of Keith Richards I found on Spanish Moss blog, wearing my favourite 'Keef' combination of leopard print, polka dots & pirate stripes. And secondly, the most beautiful pair of shoes I've ever seen. A combination of everything I like about shoes (leopard print, gold block heel, cheeky zipper up the back, platform & black velvet), something I can imagine the female version of Keith Richards wearing... I'm going to London tomorrow and will be spending hours in Topshop Oxford Circus rummaging the sale & I might just commit to buying these fabulous (non sale) shoes. Expect lots of tweets about my shoe lust.
Follow me on Twitter via the link on the right, you have to send a request first but I accept all - unless you're a 78yr old man named Pablo from Oklahoma... etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment