Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SLEEPWALKERS' TIMELESS BRIDGE

Outfit: Cape - Topshop. Sunglasses - H&M. Sympathy for the Devil Bells - American Gold. Belt - Topshop. Top - Urban Outfitters. Necklace - H&M.

If any of you like Krautrock - give this song a listen. Infact give Amon Duul II a listen if you haven't already yet. I felt like this song fit perfectly for these images.
I had a major panic moment yesterday when I went onto the OU website to have a chat with some fellow students in the online forums, only to find out alot of them have already begun on their first assignments. I then heard that alot of them are ahead and we don't have to officially begin until Monday 10th October. Panic over. Has anyone else reading this studied with the OU?! Did you find it difficult? I need some insiders' advice. I am off to stay with my friend at uni for the rest of this week so this will be the last clutter-full of posts until Friday more than likely - see I told you I promised frequent posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment