Sunday, October 2, 2011

THAT'S NOT YOUR BOTTLE, NOR WHAT'S INSIDE

I have completely neglected the blog this past week again, I have been at work every single day and have had no time atall for anything, I haven't even been able to think. It's been driving me insane, work has become so demanding that I've had no spare time to do any shopping, any meeting friends or any parcel posting, let alone any thinking. I have been sitting there, day by day, couting down the days until I can do the huge list of things that need to get done. Now the dreaded 9 days of work have finished, I have a whole 6 days off and the chance to catch up with everything I have been missing. (Caity Aurora Watson - if you're reading this, I WILL post your parcel this week!) Amidst all this, I officially started my Open University course yesterday so need to get started on this essay, yeah, busy busy busy. I have been experiencing huge wanderlust, more than ever, and I've come up with a plan which has made me feel a bit more positive, but I won't reveal it just yet. In other news, I should be getting an SLR soon, so no more dodgy Blackberry outfit photos and hello organisation & nice photography. I will be posting more frequently during this week, I promise, as I can actually find time for inspiration, rather than my mind being cluttered with unescessary paperwork. Although, I do need to find the time to fit in how I am going to go about describing the relationship between Antony & Cleopatra in less than 500 words, wish me luck!

These photos were taken in Trafalgar Square - London, wearing my new American Gold Last Tango in Paris dress & new Topshop leather jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment