Friday, October 21, 2011

THINK BACK BABY

I thought I'd share these pictures with all of you sixties lovers. As I was browsing through some old photos, I came across these, from a photoshoot I had back in January in Notthing Hill, with some acquaintances of my father. My hair was much redder back then, I am tempted to dye it again, although my natural colour is just breaking through. The idea for the photshoot was the 1960's, but portrayed through makeup in three different ways. Rana was an excellent makeup artist and made it look so perfect and 60's style. After spending the day in Notting Hill, I decided to make it a life long goal of mine to own a studio flat there. PS - I can't wink to save my life. (Leopard print jacket from ASOS).

Photos and makeup credited to: Kay Hui & Rana Boulos.

No comments:

Post a Comment