Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WIDE EYED WALKER, DO NOT WANDER

Outfit: Dress - ASOS. Boots - New Look. Hat - H&M. Bag - Vintage. Coat - Vintage. Necklaces - H&M. Sunglasses - H&M. Belt - Vintage.

I wear this sunglasses & hat combination far too often, but I love it. This is me poncing around in the garden dressed like the worst vegan ever, with some new leather boots. Last week I suddenly decided I wanted some cowboy boots so I spontaneously bought these and now I can't/won't take them off. This outfit is actually me trying to decide what to wear tomorrow. The last couple of days I have been SOOO busy (I sound like I lead such a glamorous life, I really don't), I haven't had much time to post - honestly. Tomorrow I am going to a gig to see the long awaited Tame Impala in London which I am beyond excited about. I did a post on them a few months ago... I'm not entirely sure where - have a hunt. But anyone who even remotely enjoys psychedelic music or even anything else among the rock genre should definitely check them out. (If you're missing out in seeing them in London they're playing at Glastonbury festival this year). Expect lots of photos as I shall be taking my camera with me. As well as seeing Tame Impala, I'm going to Hop Farm festival in 9 days! Which I'm also very excited about, especially about sleeping in a cosy tent which I bought especially for the occasion. On another musical note, I've re-developed my love for Fleet Foxes this week & their new album Helplessness Blues. There's something about that band - they remind me of woodland animals and forests, medieval towns, wicca & folklore. (If anyone else thinks of woodland animals whilst listening to Fleet Foxes let me know, thanks). Have a listen below.

No comments:

Post a Comment