Thursday, June 9, 2011

Filofax Blogger Style Off - My Outfit!!!

So as I announced last week that I am excited to be taking part in the Filofax Blogger Style Off .....

Filofax have challenged us to create outfits inspired by their new Apex Collection - which celebrates this seasons colour blocking trend.

Our chosen look will be uploaded on the Filofax Facebook page on the 9th June and I will need all your support to gain lots of Likes!!! The outfit which recieves the most likes wins!

I decided to go for the Green Apex which features a hint of Neon Pink ...........


My chosen outfit is ..... a Green Vest from Zara teamed with a Colour Block Pink Skirt from Primark and Peep Toe Wedges ....

I took inspiration from the SS11 Catwalks ....

Picture Courtesy of Myfashionlife.com

So guys get liking my outfit on http://www.facebook.com/filofax - I have until the 24th June to gain as many votes as possible!! How exciting!

L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment