Friday, June 17, 2011

KCOLLEGE FASHION SHOW.

I used to study a diploma in fashion & clothing at a local college, and when I finished, I took a gap year (which turned into two). However, some of my friends stayed on to study a textiles & fashion course at the same college which has now become a university level college as well. Their designs were based on what they saw as 'freedom'. The fashion show was the most formal & 'posh' show/modelling I have ever done, held in a beautiful National Trust house with acres of grounds, it really suit the collection that was being shown. Above are some photos of me modelling a design by Morwenna Everitt - Victor. It was a pleasure to model, so nice to see old friends, such a lovely day & I wish I could do it all over again.
Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be a model, but being 5''6 I am one or two inches too short to do anything serious in the fashion modelling world, and seeing as I've put on a stone in the last year it seems I'm heading in completely the wrong direction. It's still nice to do the occasional photoshoot & college catwalk shows, not only for me, but in helping out the designer.
(Photo credit to Steph Rushton. Design by Morwenna Everitt - Victor).
(Note: Please do not take these pictures without consenting me first as they are not mine, thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment