Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE, 1969

Tomorrow evening (after an awkward shift at work) I will be heading off to Hop Farm festival. I'll be staying there 4 nights and seeing Iggy Pop & the Stooges, Morrissey, The Eagles, 10CC, Bryan Ferry, Brandon Flowers, The Human League, The Duke Spirit, Lou Reed, Gang of Four, Patti Smith, Newton Faulkner, Prince, & many more. I am excited beyond belief, having not actually been to an official festival before, I am getting excited about all the little things like outfits & putting up the tent, and pretending I'm at Woodstock. However after two days I'll probably be absolutely exhausted and filthy. Is anyone else who's reading this going?! Would be good to bump into some people there! I'll be back on Monday, equipped with gossip stories & photos of my pasty legs. Leaving you with some festival inspiration photos now. Bye! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment