Saturday, June 4, 2011

FEED YOUR HEAD

Music: White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane from the album Surrealistic Pillow
I have had this card printed dress from Topshop tucked away in the back of my wardrobe for such a long time and have never worn it. I knew I wanted to wear it to do an Alice in Wonderland style photoshoot and these nearby castle & grounds were absolutely perfect for it... although I think it may have turned out more like the Secret Garden than Alice in Wonderland. The gardens are breathtaking, acres of land full of all sorts of enchanting mazes and hidden garden statues, hidden summerhouses and giant ponds in the middle of forests.
I've decided how I want this blog to be from now on, so see if you notice the difference over a little while. Hopefully it'll combine everything, all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment