Friday, June 24, 2011

Lingerie Please .....

...is a new online site who stock a fantastic range of products, ranging from bras and briefs, to shapewear and swimwear, and even better they cater for all sizes, styles and occasions!  Check out the full range at Lingerie Please

I decided to pick the Lejaby Envie set which is a gorgeous half cup non-padded bra and matching briefs..... I have to admit that I was never a fan of nan padded bra's until my fabulous friend Kerri Ashworth introduced me to them and WOW they give you an amazing shape ..... you have to try one! They give you a beautiful shape and look great under Tee's.



Today I am wearing the set under a white New Look blouse ......



Lingerie Please have some beautiful non padded bras ... check them out now!

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment