Thursday, May 26, 2011

WE COULD GO FROLICK IN THE MEADOW...

I haven't been doing much these past few days apart from excercising, I have spent about 80% of my free time either up the gym, swimming, walking, or at excercise classes. I am determined to lose weight and get fit & toned for the summer. As a result of overdoing it with the excercise I have been falling asleep in the middle of the day for hours. My life is lacking inspiration & adventure at the moment which is something which always gets me down as I always crave it when I don't have it. As soon as June arrives there should be a turn of events and I should be busy doing something different every single day, if everything goes to plan. These photos were taken yesterday evening when I went with my friends dog walking in a random open field near where we live. In case you wondered what's going on with the hair - I am at the awkward stage again where I don't know whether to grow my fringe out, so currently I have curtains. It also desperatley needs its roots sorted out. Dress from ASOS. Snood from Topshop. Bag is vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment