Friday, May 27, 2011

Colour Blocking ....

Firstly I want to say thank you for your lovely comments and sorry for not getting back to you - unfortunately there is a fault with blogger, which they are trying to resolve, so it means I can't post comments :(

So I have decided to embrace this trend fully and just go for it!

I must admit that I did initially feel like a traffic light when I stepped on the tube but as I arrived in the office I the girls assured me that I was actually looking good! Phew!!!!!

I teamed up my H & M yellow top with some old jeans I had stored from Dorothy Perkins and some ankle boots from Primark....

They key to this trend is to block colours that complement each other. If you aren’t as daring then use accessories to achieve the look instead.

Check out Rihanna's daring take on the trend ...

Picture Courtesy of Gogetrandom.blogspot.com

Now go and embrace some colour because summer is on its way people!

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment