Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Scarf .....

So this week I am doing a Damart Challenge .... I want to make you think again about shops you would not usually shop at and show you how you can find great pieces from stores you never thought were right for you! Damart has some great key pieces, which when mixed in with your basics can create on-trend outfits ....

I am starting with scarves which are a perfect accessory for every season and can easily transform any outfit. Quickly forget those short scarves, the latest trend are oversized ones loosely draped.

Today I wearing a Striped Scarf from Damart which I have teamed a White Vest and Jeggings from H & M .......

Lindsay Lohan is only one of the long list of celebrities who are fans of the oversized scarf.

Picture Courtesy of Planandpath.com


L xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment