Monday, May 16, 2011

FLORAL DRESS AND PARKA

This week I am trying out Grazia’s Made For Each Other feature I read in their 9th May Issue.

They said that something’s are just made to be together! They sound wrong .... but in fact they should work brilliantly together! So after reading this I thought I would take on the challenge! Let me know your thoughts .....

DRESS DOWN FLORAL DRESS AND PARKA
When the temps drop, throw a parka over your floral party dress. Way Cooler than a cardigan!

I am wearing a Parka from Very with a Primark Floral Sundress .......


I am also wearing some new make-up from BM Beauty. One word -WOW! The Eye Shadow looks and feels amazing (I am wearing Dahlia)! The Lash Thickening Mascara - well I think I may have found a new favourite(I normally use Maxfactor False Lash)! Finally the Cherry Bomb Lip Gloss feels lush on my lips and is not too deep in colour which is perfect for me! The range is founded by Kimberly Wyatt and Laura who have made sure the collection is cruelty free and contains no nasties. Check out the full collection at http://www.bmbeauty.com/
What do you think???

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment