Friday, May 20, 2011

LATENIGHT MOONLIGHT

What I've been upto... not much. Went to visit a friend at university during the week and partied and ate Nando's, however it ended with the toilet breaking and water spilling everywhere and us not being able to get home because the car wouldn't start. Dramatic things always happen when us three are together. Other than that I've been working this week (again). I planned on buying myself a new Canon camera but I spent the money on fancy meals and presents for my little sister instead, plus I need to pay for a drivers provisional as I am hoping to learn to drive soon and buy a MINI from work. All in all, this week has zoomed past and I've hardly spent any time at home, hence the lack of blogging. I have lots of new clothes to show off so hopefully this week I'll fit everything all in. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment