Thursday, February 18, 2010

Miss Pamela

Pamela Des Barres the greatest groupie of all time. Penny Lane's character was largely based on her. She probably knows everything there is to know about sleeping with rockstars and being a groupie and I would KILL to have lived her life or even be her friend. I need to go to sleep now and dream about the life of being a groupie. My head is absolutely killing me and I feel really light headed and dizzy, Emma thinks it might be the smoking inside that does it because it's inhaling all the second hand smoke. I slept till 4 today though on and off, so don't really feel like sleeping again. I had numerous really strange dreams. Tomorrow the family are going away to Bournemouth until Sunday afternoon so I'll probably have a couple of friends round tomorrow night although I have work at 8.30 Saturday morning... but Saturday night, going to a jazz bar in The Laines in Brighton! So excited. Oh my God, there's an alleyway behind the back of my house, and I just heard the most horrific screams coming from there, it definitley was not a cat or a bird it was too human-like... like really repetitive loud screams as if someone was seriously being attacked. I walked down it about half an hour ago, I am fucking terrified, that could've been me. Bloody hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment