Saturday, February 13, 2010

Alexander McQueen

I can't believe Alexander McQueen is dead... A guy I know... it's his uncle. And I remember, throughout the whole my fashion course, we studied him so much because he was so controversial and all the designs we ever made were heavily influenced by him. He was one of the most amazing fashion designers of his time, quite seriously a legend, and now he's gone. Now who is gonna carry on the Mcqueen label? I bet the designs won't be half as good, because he was so talented. It really shocked me and yesterday I wore my skull scarf (even though it isn't real Alexander McQueen) as a tribute... I heard all these silly girls talking about his death in the toilets last night when we went to see a local band at a pub, and they were all pretending they had an interest in fashion and talking about clothes and admiring themselves and then they started talking about Alexander McQueen and how they didn't even know who he was? They thought he was some shoe designer who had a shop and didn't even care. It's ridiculous and it irritates me. RIP Alexander McQueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment