Sunday, February 28, 2010

Girl, Interrupted

I watched this film the other night, I've wanted to see it for so long. About a girl who goes to stay in a mental home in the late 60's and makes friends with the craziest of them all (Angelina Jolie) and rebels against the doctors there. But then realises that the only way she'll get out is by coming to her senses. The part where Brittany Murphy's character Daisy commits suicide is horrible though, but I could watch it over & over again. Winona Ryder's hairstyle in it makes me want to get a crop. So the other night I was considering cutting all my hair off. But then realised that would totally ruin my image, and I could never do it. Ever. It's a sexy film though, if you like movies about crazy girls with cool hairstyles in mental hospitals in the late 60's then it's a gooden. Also, watch it if you like the song Downtown by Petula Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment