Friday, July 22, 2011

SPARKS FLY FROM HER FINGERTIPS

A couple of days ago I met up with old school friend and fellow blogger Jess, from http://sparksandfireworks.blogspot.com/ to have a picnic, take some photos and have a wander around the castle grounds which you can see more of in my Feed Your Head post from a little while back. These are some outfit shots of the day - thankyou to Jess for the photos which are still inspiring me to get an SLR, and after last night I don't think I have much choice... I had my camera stolen in a nightclub in Brighton, which I've only had a few months and it was filled with pictures from various different recent events. Worse things could've happened so I'm trying to see it positively. Note(s) to self - 1) never go clubbing. 2) never go clubbing in Brighton. 3) never take your camera with you, or other valuables. 4) don't drink yourself silly - should've learnt that one a long time ago. I am off to Italy in a few days so need to get packing, may just squeeze in another post or two before I go!

Outfit: Blouse - Topshop. Black playsuit - Topshop. Vest - Urban Outfitters. Shoes - Topshop. Glasses - H&M. Belt - H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment