Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BDIB - The Maxi

So this is the 5th Bloggers Do It Better Challenge ....... and we have been challenged to wear a Maxi and luckily I have already been trialling out this trend!!

The Maxi is my favourite item from the return of ’70s this Summer. It is such a comfy daytime throw on item and Hollywood celebs seen to be obsessed with it too!

My favourite is this Maxi Skirt from Jane Norman which I teamed with a Black H & M Vest and Faith Wedges ....


Another outfit I have worn this summer, and I love it equally because it is more of a dressed down option, is the Leanne Floral Maxi Skirt from http://www.boohoo.com/ which I teamed with a Topshop Vest and Vintage Belt ....


Rachel Bilson, Vanessa Hudgens and Nicole Richie are all fans of the maxi skirt .....

Picture Courtesy of Singer22.com

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment