Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SHE LIVES ON LOVE STREET

I have spent the last week or so sitting infront of the laptop watching Desperate Housewives re runs online, and frankly, I have had no effort for anything else, hence the no-posting for 8 days! I don't have anything particularly interesting to say, apart from I miss Hop Farm greatly & really would like to go to another music festival. I fly off to the family residence in Italy in 10 days, I'm ever so excited to get out the country. The thought of Italian coffee, fancy Italian men and fried courgette flowers is what I'm looking forward to the most. The only possible down-side is I won't have internet connection over there, but for someone who longs to live in the sixties so much I guess it's something I should put up with. I promise to post more during the up & coming week because I'd like to write about my love for Fleet Foxes amongst other things.

Outfit: Bell-bottom corduroys - Topshop. Jim Morrison vest - vintage. Jewellery - H&M and Topshop. Bag - Vintage. Jacket - ASOS.

If you'd like to know what else I've been up to and read about my daily antics, follow me on Twitter - link is to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment