Friday, July 8, 2011

One Lovely Blog and Stylish Blogger Award ....

I am so excited to have won two awards this week!

Firstly I want to say a HUGE thank you to Paige from talesfromthesuburbanfashionista.blogspot.com for awarding me with the One Lovely Blog Award ...... please do check out her amazing blog .....


I also want to say a MASSIVE thank you to the girls at http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com/ for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award ...


See my awards at the right hand side at my blog .......


Now, in the tradition of winning the award, I must give 7 facts about myself and tag 15 blogs!

{Please read the fine print}
A few rules:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 blogs
4. Drop them a note to tell them about it


So here are 7 random things about me ....

1) I am obsessed with clothes
2) I believe nothing feels better than the first time you wear it!
3) I am currently addicted to Pretty Little Liars
4) I have to wear matching lingerie
5) I love Mushrooms ... yummy
6) I wish weekends lasted longer ... they always go too quickly
7) I am a blog geek

And here are the 15 blogs I feel deserve the award ...

Thank you to all your support and all your lovely comments

L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment