Tuesday, November 22, 2011

THANKYOU FOR THE MUSIC

LARA STONE FOR VOGUE UK OCTOBER 2011
First of all, I am deeply apologetic to all my blog readers who follow me and always give me positive feedback, despite me having been an awful blogger lately. I've had an awful lot going on, I've hardly been at home and I've felt more uninspired than ever before, all this plus a lack of a camera = lack of blog posts, particularly outfit posts. All I've managed to post recently is magazine editorials, which lack individuality when it comes to blogging however (hopefully) do inspire. I am eagerly awaiting the end of this year, so I can mark 2012 not only my 21st birthday but a milestone for a fresh start, and perhaps a slightly new image. For those of you who want to keep up to date with what I'm doing, you can follow me on tumblr or twitter, the links are to the right.
With regards to this editorial, although it's from Vogue UK and the issue has been out for a while so most of you have probably seen it - I still felt the need to post it on this blog. Lara Stone looks like an ideal member of ABBA and pays tribute to the seventies perfectly with her turqoise eyeshadow, turtleneck jumpers and sleek, blonde hair. Seeing as this is primarily a sixties and seventies style blog, I thought this fit in perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment