Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DUO Boots ....

I struggle SO much with comfy footwear ... I am a fashion addict who buys so many shoes which I only wear once because they kill me!!!! Are you like me too??

If so I have the PERFECT answer ............... DUO Boots .... in fact they are so amazing that I am saving up for my next pair!!!!


I was kindly offered the chance to drop by their store in Covent Garden to try out some styles and get fitted ... Jade helped me and she really knew her stuff ... She measured my calves and width of my foot and brought up a huge selection of amazing boots to try on ....

It was so HARD to choose but I ended up opting for the Orba in Black which is an elegant Chelsea Boots ... which is a key footwear trend for AW11 too .... the shoes are then ordered and delivered straight to your door ....



Today I am wearing my AMAZING boots with a Floral Dress and Boyfriend Cardigan ...


As well as offering many different on-trend styles, their fitted boots come in 21 calf sizes, 3 widths for shoes all in every foot size from two through to ten!!!!

With style, quality and craftsmanship that are second to none, DUO is sure to have the perfect pair for you.

Visit http://www.duoboots.com/ now!!!!!!!!!

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment