Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I BEEN DOWN SO GOD DAMN LONG, THAT IT LOOKS LIKE UP TO ME

Outfit: Maxi dress - Topshop. Bag - Primark. Lipstick - YSL. Boots - Topshop. Jacket - Topshop.

HELLO! Firstly - thank you all for being such kind and devoted followers because even though I've been a crap blogger as of late, you've all still been leaving lovely comments and some have been following me on tumblr. I finally feel like I'm back down to earth after having a chocka block month, and I know this is commonly said but I really do promise more frequent posting. I go through phases, if you hadn't noticed. Outfit wise - you all know how much I love Cruelle De Vil/101 Dalmatians, and I've been talking about these booties for a while now, so here they are. They're comfortable at first, but after wearing them for 9 hours straight they really hurt the ball of your foot, despite still being easy to walk in. But, as most of us sacrifice our health and safety for fashion anyway, they're definitely worth the buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment