Friday, June 22, 2007

Bleach Wallpaper: Matsumoto Rangiku 1

Well from Rukia and Ichigo enter Matsumoto Rangiku! For a while I have been concentrating on a certain ring of Bleach characters but now I think I shall go on to other characters in the current Bleach anime episodes which are airing.

Well on to this Bleach wallpaper, there is a nice picture at the back of Matsumoto Rangiku which is quite good and it looks like the maker has done something on her left breast (or was that "light" there before?); moving on I like the little box which has another picture of Matsumoto Rangiku. I do have some reservations about this wallpaper because the text with her name has not been given a good effect and the back shadow is blotchy.

Overall I think that there is a good choice of stock but a bad use of effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment