Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bleach Wallpaper: Hitsugaya Toushiro 1


Well well well here we have the first Bleach wallpaper of the 10th division captain Hitsugaya Toushiro. Well it's hard not to admire the cool and calm persona that Hitsugaya Toushiro has and for that reason I am sorry to not have done a Bleach wallpaper review of Toushiro sooner.

Anyway moving on to the wallpaper I think that the render of Hitsugaya Toushiro which has been chosen is very suitable for the purpose, also I would like to add if you look at Toushiro's head there is the use of drop shadow which gives the wallpaper a sense of depth. Focusing on the centre I just love the "ball of energy" (as I call it) which has wisps of smoky vapour evolving from it and encircling it.

Overall there is lots more to say about this excellent Bleach wallpaper of Hitsugaya Toushiro (but I'll leave that to your comments) so all in all I wouldn't mind sticking this on my desktop for a while as it radiates calmness.

No comments:

Post a Comment