Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bleach Wallpaper: Ichigo Kurosaki 6

So then on to this next Bleach wallpaper of the ever popular Ichigo Kurosaki (maybe I'll so a hollow Ichigo wallpaper next time). The background which has that stamped metal type effect is not very appealing to me but you have to give the person a grade for effort because there is a nice mixture of colours in the background. Also if you draw your eyes a little to the left you will see some fiery red text which reads Bleach, I quite like the text because it fits in well with Ichigo's hair!

Moving on to the render of Ichigo Kurosaki, my first impressions are that it is quite a good render also quickly looking at the edges of the render it seems to me to time, care and effort has been taken to make it look good. Also around the edge of the render there is a yellow stroke all the way round to give Ichigo Kurosaki a bit of a lifted effect. Overall I like the mischevious smile that the render of Ichigo Kurosaki has and the Bleach wallpaper isn't done up to that bad a standard so it's quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment