Friday, April 8, 2011

SUMMERTIME IS HERE KIDDIES, AND IT'S TIME TO TAKE A TRIP

Today we went for a walk along the coast, down the beach, and sat in a little cafe and had a coffee and toastie, it's so warm lately and it feels like Spring has finally arrived. There are people going all out whipping their tops off and sunbathing even though it's only just April. The local paper published a photo and article on me today about being a Miss England finalist and it made the front page, to be honest... I am so embarrased. I wouldn't expect anything less from a media article but they highly exxagerated everything I told them and in my opinion made me out to sound very proud of myself. I've always struggled with the problem of worrying too much of what people think about me, I always worry people will get the wrong impression when they see me/meet me, and this newspaper article has made my anxiety issues 100x worse. People who I don't want to see it are going to see it, but then I guess I should've taken all this into consideration before I entered the competiton. Anyway, as a result of various things and it being an entirely long story which I won't bore you with, I've decided I am no longer going to try in this competiton, I don't really want to be in it and I don't want to win, so there's not much point in me being a contender. I'm no longer going to promote myself, and just entirely ignore it. Thank you to anyone who voted for me, it means alot, but this competiton really isn't what I anticipated. Outfit: Trousers - ASOS. Denim Jacket - Topshop. Blouse - Topshop. Shoes - Topshop. Bag - Vintage. Necklaces - Assortment from H&M, Accessorize and ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment