Thursday, December 22, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM COVENT GARDEN

Outfit: Beret - Accessorize. Shirt - Topshop. Skirt - New Look. Boots - see below. Jacket - ASOS. Bag - Vintage. Lips - YSL.

Hi guys - (those of you that don't resent me yet). This has been my busiest Christmas ever so far, I've been away from home or occupied every moment of the day, which is highly unusual for me. Yesterday it was nice to escape to Covent Garden, to have a wander and do some remaining bits of Christmas shopping. Covent Garden's always a beautiful place to be anyway, but at Christmas they always make the effort to turn it into a little dream land. The only really frustrating thing is the amount of people, you can't walk in a straight line. But I suppose that's to be expected in Central London at Christmas time. With only three days left until Christmas I am beyond excited, like a little girl all over again. Anyway, in this outfit I'm wearing a gorgeous pair of new boots which I bought from the lovely Morven -
(morven-catsandrockingchairs.blogspot.com). They're comfortable, practical and the perfect colour to go with anything in my wardrobe, beyond happy, and I wore them to London because I wanted to show them off. Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas! Lucia. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment