Friday, August 12, 2011

SPACE & TIME.

I'm alive! I haven't entirely deserted by blog. I've just returned from a two week trip to the family home in southern Italy, kissed too many relatives, ate too much pasta and drank too much home-made vino. It's always nice to go there, it's as if me & my family have some sort of spiritual connection to the home and it feels safe (my ancestors built it 200+ years ago), I've never experienced that in England (although I've lived here in my whole life). The food, company & typical Italian way of life is lovely, but the home is situated in a remote village in deepest & darkest Italy, right in the mountains. So unless you yearn the 'fifties Italian peasant' tradition, it's difficult - there is no television, no news, no internet connection. You have absolutely no idea what is going on in the world. So when I finally managed to get some wifi at a local bar it was horrific to hear about all the riots going on in the UK. I have my opinions on the situation but I'll probably post that seperately. Anyway, seeing as there's nothing else to do whilst I'm living on a mountain I found myself smoking a hell of a lot of cigarettes and taking lots of outfit photos. Here's the first lot! Also, thanks to all the blog feedback & new followers I've got whilst I've been away - I appreciate all the comments etc!



Outfit; Trousers - Topshop. Top - New Look. Hat - H&M. Bag - Vintage. Boots - New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment