Wednesday, August 17, 2011

IF YOU LET ME GO I'M RUNNING FAST

Some photos taken on our balcony at the back of the house in Italy. The view overlooks our nextdoor neighbours (a huge empty farmhouse) fields and mountains. A good place to sneak up to in the middle of the night, have a cigarette and look at the sky. It's been a week now since I've been living home alone with my sister, and surprisingly, it's not bad. Althogh I've been going to bed at 4am for the past 5 days, which has left my body with major aches & pains.

I start studying with the Open University in October, and yesterday I received a giant parcel full of books and DVD's all about philosophy and humanities. First assignment is - ''Why was Cleopatra such an icnonic inspiration to the world and how do people manage to assign themselves such labels?!'' - not in so many words but the name of the assignment is to that affect. Although my interest in the sixties & seventies, music & fashion plays a major part in my life, my mind is continously thinking alone about answers to all the world's possible questions. So to be able to get a degree out of my opinions and interest in conspiracies, I think that's an achievement in itself, I just hope I will keep it up...



Outfit: Dress - ASOS. Hat - H&M. Bag - Vintage. Boots - New Look. Belt - H&M. Rings - Topshop. Claw Necklace - H&M. Beige waistocat cardigan - Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment