Monday, March 28, 2011

PARACHUTE WOMAN

Say hi to my giant inflatable trousers. I bought these from Topshop a year ago as thought they would be lightweight and comfortable for my holidays to Holland & Italy but I only ever wore them twice last Summer so I'm glad I now have the opportunity to wear them again. The vest is from Topshop, the bag is vintage, the shoes are vintage, the cord green blazer is vintage from ebay and the headband is from Accessorize. I suddenly feel like I have lots of events coming up, it's always the way... nothing happens for ages and I have so much time on my hands and then all of a sudden so much comes up and I'm busy every day. Tomorrow I'm going Mother's day shopping for flowers and pretty cards, Wednesday I'm working, this weekend I'm going to a local gig to try and save the record store owned by hippy Rob from closing down and Tuesday I'm going to a gig in London with my friend Amber. That's alot of cigarettes, alot of junk food and alot of outfit planning! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment