Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MISS ENGLAND - PLEASE VOTE!

So I got through to the semi finals of the Miss England competiton which to tell you the honest truth was totally unexpected. I could never see myself in a competiton like this because at the end of the day it's a competiton selecting a young girl to represent the country. I consider myself to be far too scatty, dappy, and silly to be in a competiton full of so many perfect girls. Now that I've got through to the semi finals it all feels a bit surreal. It's now down to the public to vote continually until the 3rd May. If I get enough votes I'll go straight to the Miss England finals & will have to wear a tiara and giant dress and all that jazz which is a bit daunting. If you want more info & to see the other 29 contestants from this region then follow this link:http://www.missengland.info/regionals/southeastbeauty#. From now up until the 3rd May I have to publicise & advertise myself hugely. I have to send out banners and get people from all around the area to vote. I don't actually know very many people and I've always struggled with the task of advertising myself so it's going to be difficult. So... Please vote for me either via text or via phone. Text 24LUCIA to 84205 as many times as you possibly can up until the 3rd of May & if you can get all your friends to aswell that would be great! Texts cost 61p, but I would be really appreciative if you can vote because as I said I'm a bit nervous about advertising myself in local newspapers etc and don't really know enough people. Thankyou so much if you vote - I'll keep you posted on how I do! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment