Wednesday, March 17, 2010

some quotes from john lennon.


JOHN LENNON.

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.

Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry.

Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.

As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?

If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.

It doesn't matter how long my hair is or what colour my skin is or whether I'm a woman or a man.

Love is the flower you've got to let grow.




No comments:

Post a Comment